This demo is up again??? Woot! I was on a break the last time the demo was up but I think I have a game I need to Let's Play ASAP.
Ignis Universia: Awakening of the Erudite Empress demo
A downloadable game
Ignis Universia: Awakening of the Erudite Empress is a funny and cute JRPG/Visual Novel hybrid about four women destined to save the world. Game parodies and references the genre, as well as other fiction and music with fourth wall breaking humour. It has a tactical battle system that is 100% turn-based.
This is a new demo that we developed for our Kickstarter campaign in February 2022. Campaign was successful and development continues!
If you want to give us feedback, you can do it here or in Ignis Universia's Discord https://discord.com/invite/sTE5DxCP4J
Follow Ignis Universia in our social media channels:
Join our mailing list!
Follow Ignis Universia on Steam!
|Authors||Arto Koistinen, RandomPotion|
|Genre||Role Playing, Visual Novel|
|Tags||3D, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, JRPG, Short, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Unity|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Homepage|
- We did it! Ignis Universia reached it's goal on Kickstarter!Mar 03, 2022
- Last Kickstarter days are here - Check out our Special Backer FOMO Package!Feb 23, 2022
- Ignis Universia is now live on Kickstarter - check our campaign page and play th...Feb 04, 2022
- Yay! Kickstarter starts in February!Jan 21, 2022
- It's coming back stronger! Ignis Universia is coming back to Kickstarter!Dec 08, 2021
- Devlog: I'm a bad designer - Pivoting the designOct 29, 2021
- Devlog: New environment is under development!Oct 15, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really cool project! I never played the first game but it was easy enough to get into this one. The writing and humor is pretty charming! Gameplay wise, exploring environments was interesting thanks to the different character abilities and banter between characters while exploring. The battle system has some pretty interesting ideas as well with turn order and abilities being somewhat randomized. It makes battles a bit more dynamic and engaging.
Looking forward to the full game!